Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A Little Bit of Color


Over in Missouri my sister and brother-in-law have a beautiful little house on a lake. Some weekends in the winter and many weekends throughout each summer they're over there getting away from the daily grind and routine of home. I went over with them last weekend where we had family time with nephews, nieces, teasing, cooking and for me, a chance to unwind a bit and just wander around with my camera.


I don't know the names of these flowers and plants. What I do know is that I found some color and light at the right time to press the shutter button and make some images. It was nice to have the time to relax and not feel any pressure to hurry an end result. I'm sure I'll be at the lake again sometime soon and maybe I'll come up with a few more examples to share.




No comments: